- Academics ›
- M.S. in Advanced Digital Applications
- Noncredit Offerings
- Certificate in Digital Animation
- Certificate in Digital Cinematography
- Certificate in Digital Design Production
- Certificate in Digital Filmmaking
- Certificate in Digital Imaging and Photography
- Certificate in Entertainment Media Management
- Certificate in Graphic Design
- Certificate in Interior Design
- Certificate in Motion Graphics
- Certificate in Nielsen Audience Measurement
- Certificate in Online Content Producing
- Certificate in Post-Production Editing
- Certificate in Producing
- Certificate in Product Design
- Certificate in 3D Printing-Rapid Prototyping
- Certificate in User Experience (UX) Design
- Noncredit Course Search
Continuing education programs offered through The Center for Advanced Digital Arts (CADA) provide the opportunity to increase your professional marketability and to enrich yourself personally. Our comprehensive selection of noncredit courses and certificates afford you the training necessary to advance in your current career, to change professional paths, to expand your skills, and to keep abreast of the latest trends in digital media and computer graphics.
Programs are offered for busy working professionals who need to advance in their current career or prepare for a new one, as well as for students who want to supplement their classroom learning.
Noncredit course offerings provide beginners and professionals alike with the means to transform their creative talents into sought-after skills in the digital arts. Diverse curricula allow you to explore new trends, master new skills, and unlock new opportunities. Online and intensive options ensure that busy professionals have the opportunity to take advantage of all that CADA has to offer, while meeting
other career and life demands.
A Selection of Courses From This Department
Certificate programs offered through The Center for Advanced Digital Arts immerse you in the subject matter, providing an in-depth experience and the opportunity to learn from and network with industry professionals. A certificate provides you with the tools necessary to succeed and affords a powerful credential on your résumé—one that can open industry doors. From Cinema 4D to Audio Recording, there is something for every professional area of interest.