Career advancement courses offered through the NYU School of Professional Studies Center for Advanced Digital Arts (CADA) provide the opportunity to increase your professional marketability and to enrich yourself personally. Our comprehensive selection of courses afford you the training necessary to advance in your current career, to change professional paths, to expand your skills, and to keep abreast of the latest trends in digital media and computer graphics.
These offerings provide beginners and professionals alike with the means to transform their creative talents into sought-after skills in the digital arts. Diverse curricula allow you to explore new trends, master new skills, and unlock new opportunities. Online and intensive options afford busy professionals with the schedules and formats they need to pursue their studies while meeting professional obligations.
A Selection of Courses From This Department
- Adobe InDesign CC
- Digital Retouching and Advanced Photographic Workflow
- Independent Digital Documentary Filmmaking: From Researching and Writing to Producing and Directing
- Media and Content Production Cost Management for Writers, Producers, and Finance Teams
- Weekend Intensive in New York Design Innovation: Materials and Technology
- ZBrush for 3D Artists and Designers