Bad Company: Conversations about the New Global Underworld with Mark Galeotti
- Conferences and Events ›
- Public Events
- In Print with James F. Hoge
- Newsmakers: Perspectives in Global Media
- Global Leaders: Conversations with Alon Ben-Meir
- Fueling our Future
- International Careers | Peace Corps Information Sessions
- Conflict, Security, and Development
- Bad Company: Conversations about the New Global Underworld
- Special Events & Series
- The Energy Wise City
- Watch Videos
Crime pays, and criminals are actors on the world stage whose powerful (if often hidden) role in the modern world has yet to be fully understood. Criminals run globe-spanning businesses that supply narcotics, trafficked people, and illegal services. They arm insurgents and destabilize governments. They bypass national and international regulations on everything from financial transactions to environmental standards. Mark Galeotti, CGA clinical professor and an expert on transnational and organized crime, hosts a series of conversations with scholars and security analysts that illuminate the workings of the global underworld: what it does, how it does it, and what this means for us all.
No events scheduled for Fall 2017.