Today, journalists covering global issues straddle a fine line: are they simply reporting news as it happens? Or does their work actually affect the stories they cover? How has this dynamic changed as more journalists turn to nontraditional and new media to both source and to spread their stories? Join Alexis Gelber, a longtime, top editor at Newsweek, in conversation with today's new global journalists who use print, social, and alternative media inventively to change how global stories are covered, as well as sometimes affect their outcomes.
Newsmakers: Perspectives in Global Media with Alexis Gelber
- Conferences and Events ›
- Public Events
- In Print with James F. Hoge
- Newsmakers: Perspectives in Global Media
- Global Leaders: Conversations with Alon Ben-Meir
- Fueling our Future
- International Careers | Peace Corps Information Sessions
- Conflict, Security, and Development
- Bad Company: Conversations about the New Global Underworld
- Special Events & Series
- The Energy Wise City
- Watch Videos
No events scheduled for Fall 2017.