- Undergraduate Offerings ›
- BA in Applied General Studies
- BA in Humanities
- BA in Social Sciences
- BS in Applied Data Analytics and Visualization (STEM)
- BS in Digital Communications and Media (STEM)
- BS in Healthcare Management
- BS in Information Systems Management (STEM)
- BS in Leadership and Management Studies
- BS in Marketing Analytics
- BS in Real Estate
- AA in Liberal Arts
- AAS in Business
- AAS in Health Administration
- AAS in Information Systems Management
- Academic Support
- Watch Videos
The NYU School of Professional Studies McGhee Division for Undergraduate Studies programs integrate the liberal arts and professional studies, providing a comprehensive undergraduate education that is highly valued in competitive job markets. As a student, you will hone your critical thinking and analytical skills, increase your knowledge base, develop your intellect, and acquire the confidence to excel personally and professionally.
The Division provides a wide range of study options in the Humanities and in the Social Sciences that include numerous concentrations from which to choose. A new option in Applied Data Analytics and Visualization focuses on the most current and relevant topics in a dynamic field with a wide spectrum of employment opportunities. Programs are also offered in Applied General Studies; Digital Communications and Media; Healthcare Management; Information Systems Management; Leadership and Management Studies; Marketing Analytics; and Real Estate.
For those who are interested in pursuing an associate's degree, the Division offers the AA in Liberal Arts, the AAS in Business, the AAS in Health Administration, and the AAS in Information Systems Management.