AAS in Information Systems Management
- Undergraduate Offerings ›
- BA in Applied General Studies
- BA in Humanities
- BA in Social Sciences
- BS in Applied Data Analytics and Visualization (STEM)
- BS in Digital Communications and Media (STEM)
- BS in Healthcare Management
- BS in Information Systems Management (STEM)
- BS in Leadership and Management Studies
- BS in Marketing Analytics
- BS in Real Estate
- AA in Liberal Arts
- AAS in Business
- AAS in Health Administration
- AAS in Information Systems Management
- Academic Support
- Watch Videos
The Associate of Applied Science in Information Systems Management will prepare you to design, operate, and evaluate competitive technology alternatives to meet an organization’s needs. You will learn the basic concepts of computer technology and how to apply it accurately and appropriately in workplace settings. You also will be introduced to changing trends in computer technology and their future impacts, as well as the legal and ethical issues regarding the handling of data.
Graduates of this program may pursue careers in local, state, or federal government; nonprofit organizations; the private sector; or cultural institutions.
|Curriculum Requirements Overview||Credits|
|Total Required Credits||60-62|
NYU School of Professional Studies faculty and staff members look forward to learning more about you, and we want you to learn more about us to ensure that your decisions regarding your educational experience are well informed. Our admissions staff is here to partner with you throughout the admissions process. Please do not hesitate to contact us.