- Bachelors Degrees ›
- BA in Applied General Studies
- BA in Humanities
- BA in Social Sciences
- BS in Applied Data Analytics and Visualization (STEM)
- BS in Digital Communications and Media (STEM)
- BS in Healthcare Management
- BS in Information Systems Management (STEM)
- BS in Leadership and Management Studies
- BS in Marketing Analytics
- BS in Real Estate
- Core Curriculum
Once you have completed the NYSPS Division of Applied Undergraduate Studies core courses and foundation courses, you will embark upon a more specialized curriculum in one of the concentrations below.
Students select 16 credits from one of the following concentrations.
Students must take two programming courses for a total of four (4) credits or take Design and Programming for the Web.