- Bachelors Degrees ›
- BA in Applied General Studies
- BA in Humanities
- BA in Social Sciences
- BS in Applied Data Analytics and Visualization (STEM)
- BS in Digital Communications and Media (STEM)
- BS in Healthcare Management
- BS in Information Systems Management (STEM)
- BS in Leadership and Management Studies
- BS in Marketing Analytics
- BS in Real Estate
- Core Curriculum
The NYUSPS Division of Applied Undergraduate Studies core courses and required courses combine an in-depth exploration of the liberal arts with practical, professional studies that expand your critical thinking and analytical skills, increase your knowledge, and develop your intellect.
Students choose an additional 16 credits in Liberal Arts in consultation with their adviser.
16 Credits. In addition to the Quantitative Reasoning requirement in the core curriculum, students select one of the following courses based on a math placement assessment.
Students are required to take all of the following courses.
Information Systems Management Foundation Courses
24 Credits. Students are required to take all of the following courses.
20 Credits. Students select 20 credits from the following list of required courses in consultation with their adviser.
4 Credits. Students choose one of the following courses.