- Academics ›
- Graduate Programs
- Undergraduate Programs
- Noncredit Offerings
- Certificate in Advanced Hospitality Management and Operations
- Certificate in Advanced Restaurant Management
- Certificate in Hotel Operations
- Certificate in Meeting and Conference Management
- Certificate in Restaurant Operations
- Certificate in Meeting, Conference and Event Management
- Certificate in Sports Business Operations
Interested in increasing your professional marketability, enriching yourself personally, or learning a new skill while keeping up with your personal and career-related obligations? The Preston Robert Tisch Center for Hospitality, Tourism, and Sports Management offers a wide array of conveniently scheduled, onsite and online noncredit courses and certificates that provide you with the training necessary to advance in your current position; to change professional paths; to keep abreast of the latest trends in hospitality, tourism, or sports; and to take advantage of the many new and exciting opportunities in these burgeoning industries.
Acquire the professional skills necessary to succeed in the fields of hospitality, tourism, or sports management while adding a valuable credential to your résumé with the Tisch Center’s noncredit courses and certificate programs.
A Selection of Courses From This Department
Certificates offer concentrated study to help you gain specialized knowledge without having to meet the extended requirements of a standard degree program.