Online Noncredit Offerings
NYU-SCPS offers a number of online certificate programs from which to choose. These programs allow you to expand your expertise in a specific area when the time commitment necessary to complete a standard degree program is not an option. Certificates are in the humanities, financial planning, and in marketing.
What You'll Need
- Certificate in Appraisal Studies in Fine and Decorative Arts
- Certificate in Creative Writing – Fiction Concentration
- Certificate in Digital Media Marketing
- Certificate in Financial Planning: Self-Paced or Live Online, Instructor-Led
- Certificate in International Banking Risk and Regulation
- Certificate in Nursing Home Administration
- Certificate in Translation
Residents of the state of Maryland who are enrolled in NYU School of Continuing and Professional Studies (NYU-SCPS) online programs, and who have a complaint, can obtain information that describes the process for the filing and the resolution of student complaints.
A wide array of online courses is offered. Some meet completely online, while others provide a blended format. Both afford a highly interactive learning experience. Be sure to familiarize yourself with computer systems requirements before enrolling!