Frequently Asked Questions
Filter FAQ by Division
Filter FAQ by Question Category
I was previously enrolled in an undergraduate program at NYU-SCPS. How do I apply for readmission?
Students who have previously attended an undergraduate program at NYU-SCPS and have been out of school for one academic year are required to reapply. Anyone enrolled less than a year ago must complete the readmission application form and Admissions will reactivate their term.
Students eligible for readmission are those who have:
- Previously attended the Paul McGhee Division
- Not been enrolled in McGhee for one or more academic years
- Maintained a minimum GPA of 2.0
- Completed at least 50 percent of the credits attempted at McGhee
- Meet all other stated requirements of the McGhee academic policies and guidelines
For more information including admissions criteria, please see Readmission to McGhee.Bookmark This Link