Federal Financial Aid Gainful Employment Disclosures
The US Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, "prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation." This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program.
This information is provided by the NYU School of Professional Studies in compliance with the Federal Gainful Employment regulations (beginning July 1, 2011).
- Graduate Certificate in Benefits and Compensation
- Graduate Certificate in Construction Management
- Graduate Certificate in Core Business Competencies
- Graduate Certificate in Enterprise Risk Management
- Graduate Certificate in Hospitality Industry Studies
- Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Graduate Certificate in Information Technologies
Ready To Proceed?