Non-Matriculant Status
The NYU School of Professional Studies Website
Professional Certificates
Upcoming Events
Search Courses
Credit Course
Non-Credit Course

Graduate Admissions FAQs-Non-Matriculant Status

Students who are interested in taking courses to gain further knowledge in a specific area before applying to a degree program or who plan to transfer course credits to another college, may apply for nonmatriculant status. Also known as special student status, prospective nonmatriculant students should fill out the Graduate Special Student Application and submit supporting materials found in the Admissions Criteria for Nonmatriculant Students.